Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CAT Application 2009

Had filled up the CAT form today. Didnt really expect the whole process to be so convinient. But yes, it was very comfortable. I hope the test also goes as smoothly. Left early morning around nine for the closestAxis bank, there was a queue of around 30 people but we were attended to quite early. The average wait outside was for about just 10 min.

I think one of the reasons for this whole process to be executed without any hassles or inappropriate conversation was because of the order that all of us maintained throughout. Everyone was quite aware of the consequences of any kind of irrelevant aruguments in case they occured. Things went absolutely smoothly. The younger crowd is as smooth as butter and have the much needed civic sense that quite a few of the Indians currently lack. All in all the entire experience was nothing like I expected it to be the night before. I must admit, I was a quite proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment